For EM India the warranty period is 1 year!
In accordance with the warranty conditions for new vehicles the warranty is as follows active from the date of delivery.
- Should any part of the vehicle require repair or replacement as a result of a specific manufacturing or material defect within the warranty period from the date on which possession of the vehicle was transferred to the original purchaser and subject to it remaining within that ownership. The part or parts will be repaired or replaced free of charge if the vehicle is returned to the seller.
- Any repaired or replaced part will benefit from any arrangements for the balance of the warranty period remaining.
- Items of a consumable nature, tyres, tubes, motor brushes, bulbs, batteries and chargers, upholstery, plastic shrouds and covers will not be covered during the warranty period, unless such items have clearly suffered undue wear as a direct result of an original manufacturing defect.
- Batteries are covered against a specific manufacturing or material defect by the manufacturer of the battery for a limited period of 6 months. Batteries are consumable items and any battery requiring replacement during the warranty period due to normal use will not be considered defective and therefore not replaced free of charge. Batteries found to be damaged due to incorrect charging or maintenance will not be covered by the warranty.
- To apply the warranty conditions should your vehicle require attention, under these arrangements, notify the Easy Move Service Department immediately, giving full information about the nature of the defect. Easy Move will arrange for work under the warranty conditions to be carried out by an authorised Easy Move engineer.
- No responsibility will be accepted for repairs or replacements arising as a result of:
a. The vehicle or part not being maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
b. The vehicle or part having been damaged by neglect, accident, overloading, mis-use or the vehicle being used in a manner which exceeds the designed parameters.
c. The vehicle or parts having been altered from the manufacturer’s specification, or repairs carried out by an unauthorised repairer.
d. The vehicle or part fitted with unauthorised extras or alterations to the design.
The vehicle should be serviced at least once over a 12 month period. If you are a hard user we recommend a twice-yearly service. If your warranty is greater than one year a once yearly service is mandatory.
Failure to service your vehicle annually will invalidate your warranty.
For service please read the conditions as stated in the Service Agreement.
The warranty is offered in addition to and does not detract from the contractible rights you have under statute or common law.
Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Great Customer Service
No obligation assessment and test drive at preferred location
Quick delivery, tuition and bespoke set-up service
- All our products are CE Certified according the strict European rules and regulations.